To deliver impact to the users, value to the customer while staying within the constraints of the project.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver the project on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing the delivery of the project according to this plan.
- Tracking the project and providing regular reports on project status to the project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule, and/or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Working with local and remote (international) teams
- Identifying and securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Participating in the tender process i.e. design, estimation, submission, and review
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Experience working with Agile principles
- Working with the product team to plan the scope of delivery
- Business Analyst skills such as requirement management, change requests, acceptance criteria, user stories, etc
- Organised and detail-oriented, able to prioritise tasks and self organise
- Negotiation / Influencing Skills
- Not afraid to have hard conversations internally and externally
- Strongly aligned values with Curve values (below)
- Process and documentation driven
- Independence and autonomy
- Proactive all-rounder
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Eagerness to learn and grow with the company, can-do attitude, and willingness to help out anyone within the team