To ensure that projects are delivered efficiently using the best fit-for-purpose technology with sufficient quality standards.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Technical responsibility for all stages of the software development process to ensure compliance with Curve development quality standards.
- Good Communicator (written and oral)
- Ruby on Rails 3+
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (Unit Testing)
- Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development (UI Testing)
- Experience using Rspec and Cucumber
- Continuous Integration (e.g. CircleCI, Travis)
- Token based authentication (e.g. JWT)
- Experience building scalable web & mobile architecture and distributed systems
- Angular/Ionic experience or exposure
- Experience in working with APIs
- Mobile development experience or exposure
- AWS infrastructure - cloud formation and Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Heroku infrastructure platform
- Preferably prior experience in building and maintaining a consumer-facing product in a domain that involves sensitive data (e.g. healthcare, insurance, banking).
Note: This opportunity is available only for Mumbai (Vikhroli), Bangalore, Kolkata.