**Do you want to help us improve the lives of 1 billion people with digital health?
Do you want to build products that help society deal with COVID-19?
Curve Tomorrow (Curve) is an award-winning software company that focuses on digital health
software and due to our continued growth, we are looking for a new Head of Project Management.
Curve works together with healthcare organizations, researchers and doctors to develop digital
healthcare products. The company has ~ 40 employees and has offices in Australia, India, Pakistan
and the Netherlands. We are also a certified B Corp!
A number of Curve products that are currently in the market:
- Booking system by which deaf and hard of hearing people can book a translator for their
appointments. Currently used nationwide in Australia, 25,000 bookings per year.
- A smartphone application called
which parents can accompany their child at home after they have had a concussion. Deployed
nationwide in amateur sports leagues.
- A spin-off product called [WeGuide](https://www.weguide.com.au/). WeGuide is an application that
allows healthcare professionals and researchers to better guide patients during their treatment.
Patients receive support during their care process through various interactions (education,
Head of Project Management
This is a newly created role as Curve has seen continued growth over the past 5 years, and we have
big plans going forward.
Below is a breakdown of key responsibility areas and success metrics, but mission alignment comes
first for us - our team work with Curve because we want to use our experience and skills to make the
world a better place!
As the Head of Project Management, you will report directly to the Head of Delivery and form part of
the delivery leadership team of this award winning organisation. Have your say in the strategic
direction of an exciting, fast paced company and industry and help us on our mission.
To execute the project management strategy and provide leadership to project managers.
● Responsible for achieving the project management aspects of the delivery OKRs.
● Responsible for the management, leadership, and strategic vision of the project management
● Responsible for delivering projects to budget, scope, timelines, and quoted profit.
● Responsible for maintaining a customer NPS for 8 and higher.
● Responsible for maintaining a high billable utilization rate across customer projects.
● Responsible for improving the Curve Way for project delivery to ensure effective project
● Provide effective support to all project managers to rescue projects that are at risk.
● Responsible for developing and maintaining a high level of project management best practices
within the project managers through training and onboarding.
● Executing leadership training plans for project managers with their coaches.
● Creating and executing the project manager’s training plans with their coaches.
● Improve project delivery efficiency with new tools/frameworks/processes.
● Socialising & adopting lessons from previous projects and ensuring learning within the team.
● Provide a range of reports to management, as required i.e. revenue, utilization, forecast loading
and personal revenue/time trackers etc.
Your Key Focus Areas will also include:
● Project Performance
● Project Quality
● Resourcing & Project Assignment
● Continuous Improvement
What you bring to the table:
● Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with
clients, including international clients
● Excellent people management and leadership skills including technical mentoring of software
● Excellent analytical and research skills combined with the ability to present in accessible
● Proven ability to successfully gather requirements and get results with minimal supervision
● High levels of initiative with ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously with
This role will offer you a fantastic opportunity to be part of the growth of this organisation. Have
impact, ownership and a say!
Why work at Curve?
Working at Curve isn’t your typical workplace experience. Our team are super connected, passionate
and hard working and keeping our culture amazing is our #1 priority. At Curve, it’s more than just a
job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make
the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you
Our recruitment process is long, because we want to get it as right as we can. Once you’re in, we
know you’ll love it.
Here’s some of the things we offer:
● A strong mission to improve 1 billion lives through digital healthcare. Use your skills as a
force for good and join a team that believes in making the world a better place.
● A company that lives by its values. The Curve Values are:
- Improve myself, each other & our partners
- Solve problems that improve people’s lives
- Everyone leads
- Become comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Only create products that people love
● An amazingly genuine, engaging and friendly culture.
● Flexible working hours and location, mix of office and work from home
● Working in an international team
● A focus on your growth and development
● Glass Door Rating of 5
Benefits that designed for you
● A diverse and inclusive place to work
● Health and Wellbeing
● Extra Rewards