**Do you want to help us improve the lives of 1 billion people with digital health? **
ABOUT THE ROLE
Thanks to rapid growth, Curve Tomorrow is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to continue our
upward trajectory in the digital healthcare software market. Supporting our Head of Delivery, you will
be the go to person to help problem solve, support and grow the engineering team.
As a combination of services/consulting and product, Curve is unique and this role will be too. The
challenges are varied and many and will continue to evolve as we scale and stay successful.
You will have an active role in the direction of technology, process and development and have initial
involvement in creating spinoff products. We see this role progressing to become CTO in one of our
future spinoff products.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Curve Tomorrow (Curve) is an award-winning software company that focuses on digital health
software. Curve works together with healthcare organizations, researchers and doctors to develop
digital healthcare products. The company has ~ 40 employees and has offices in Australia, India,
Pakistan and the Netherlands. We are also a certified B Corp!
A number of Curve products that are currently in the market:
● Booking system by which deaf and hard of hearing people can book a translator for their
appointments. Currently used nationwide in Australia, 25,000 bookings per year.
● A smartphone application called Headcheck
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.edu.mcri.headcheck&hl=en) by which
parents can accompany their child at home after they have had a concussion. Deployed
nationwide in amateur sports leagues.
● A spin-off product called WeGuide - https://www.weguide.com.au/. WeGuide is an
application that allows healthcare professionals and researchers to better guide patients
during their treatment. Patients receive support during their care process through various
interactions (education, questionnaires, reminders).
This will be a flexible, all rounder role to help us fill gaps on our growth path. Some of the initial
features of this role will include;
● Helping set and execute the strategic tech direction
● Supporting the sales team with future project proposals
● Architecture Design and Tech kickoff of projects (Developing project leads)
● Develop and maintain a high performing engineering team
● Deliver projects to the Curve Way quality standards for development
● Develop future engineering leaders
● Improve product development efficiency with new tools/frameworks
● Support and maintain existing products
● Define technology and contribute to the delivery strategy for products and future trends
Below are the skills and experience we require of candidates. If you have 80% - 90% still talk to us -
we are open to discuss.
● 7 + years' experience in commercial development
● Must have experience building and deploying your own apps from scratch (this doesn't need
to be commercial - it can also be side/hobby projects)
● Love for problem solving
● Possess an agile and continuous delivery mindset
● Experience/significant understanding of one of our goto tech stack (Rails and/or Angular)
● Experience managing teams both on-shore and off-shore
● Previous experience and/or a passion for start-ups
● Superior interpersonal, analytical abilities and debugging skills
● High level of accuracy and attention to detail
● Experience with systems architecture
WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO US?
● Strong personal alignment with Curve’s mission of making a positive impact on people’s
● High level of emotional intelligence
● Strong initiative
Curve is an award winning global digital health company that creates products that directly improve
● Company Purpose: To positively impact 1 billion lives by solving challenging health
● Curve Values
- Improve myself, each other & our partners
- Solve problems that improve people’s lives
- Everyone leads
- Become comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Only create products that people love
● An amazingly genuine, engaging and friendly culture.
● Flexible working hours and working from home arrangements
● A culture of constant improvement and development. We want to see you succeed in and
out of work and help you get there through coaching, training and both personal and career
Are you looking to work on products that can change the world and help us reach our target of
improving 1 billion lives?
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our world leading digital health team in our
Melbourne office. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org