**Do you want to help us improve the lives of 1 billion people with digital health?
Do you want to build products that help society deal with COVID-19?
Curve Tomorrow (Curve) is an award-winning software company that focuses on digital health
software. Curve works together with healthcare organizations, researchers and doctors to develop
digital healthcare products. The company has ~ 40 employees and has offices in Australia, India,
Pakistan and the Netherlands. We are also a certified B Corp!
A number of Curve products that are currently in the market:
- Booking system by which deaf and hard of hearing people can book a translator for their
appointments. Currently used nationwide in Australia, 25,000 bookings per year.
- A smartphone application called
which parents can accompany their child at home after they have had a concussion. Deployed
nationwide in amateur sports leagues.
- A spin-off product called [WeGuide](https://www.weguide.com.au/). WeGuide is an application that
allows healthcare professionals and researchers to better guide patients during their treatment.
Patients receive support during their care process through various interactions (education,
Curve Tomorrow is seeking an Office Administrator to add to our growing team in Melbourne. This is
a brand new role created due to team growth, so if you don’t meet all the requirements but like the
sound of us, reach out! We are open to discussion and are always interested in talking to talented,
At Curve, our team culture is key to everything we achieve. We want to impact 1 billion lives, and to
achieve this we need the right people aligned with our vision. We are a group of highly skilled and
highly motivated people who have chosen to use our talents to make a positive change in the world.
This is not just your ordinary paperwork and reception role - we don’t have phones, filing cabinets or
paperwork. This is the role that our current Head of Operations started in that allows you to learn
many aspects of the business - the future growth opportunities are endless.
This is a ‘get your foot in the door’ kind of role - you might not know where you want to go in your
career, but have been drawn to close knit teams, technology, health or social enterprises. This role
will continue to grow and could really head in any direction, from HR to EA, Project management,
accounts or operations.
Working closely with the Head of Operations, you will help us during this growth period by being the
'go to' person for the Australian team and supporting our international team.
We need a top communicator and someone who understands the flexible and fast paced nature of a
small business. Every day is different and there is always a new challenge we are trying to solve.
It can be hectic and challenging, but so worth it.
Your Key Focus Areas:
1. On the ground Melbourne office support: We operate out of the Royal Children’s hospital
but have our own space. You will need to take control of keeping the office running -
ordering equipment, liaising with hospital staff, helping the team with day to day queries to
take the load of the Head of Operations.
2. Implementing People & Culture Initiatives: From Christmas to conferences, global
meetings and team catchups, we need help organising and planning these events including
travel arrangements. Working with our global HR Manager and Operations Manager, you will
execute on the planned initiatives to keep the team engaged and connected
3. Australian accounts support: Supporting our finance manager and CFO with local
accounts queries, including following up some clients on invoicing, payroll queries. If this is
an area you’re interested in, this role can grow to include payroll management, ATO and BAS
4. Administration support for the executive team: Our team of executives are pretty busy
people, and will have tasks for you to assist with. This might include preparing slide decks,
following up their team, booking meetings or any other administrative tasks to lighten their
loads and busy schedules
This is a role that will continue to grow and develop with time, so this is just the beginning of what we
expect it to include.
What we’re looking for:
- Can do attitude, take on the grey tasks that don't fit anywhere else and see them through to
- Office administrator or management experience of 2+ years
- Determined to learn and grow
- Reasonably good understanding of technology, cloud tools like google drive, gmail,
- Ambitious go getter, can take ownership of their work
- High empathy and emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why work at Curve?
Working at Curve isn’t your typical workplace experience. Our team are super connected, passionate
and hard working and keeping our culture amazing is our #1 priority.
Our recruitment process is long, because we want to get it as right as we can. Once you’re in, we
know you’ll love it.
Here’s some of the things we offer:
● A strong mission to improve 1 billion lives through digital healthcare. Use your skills as a
force for good and join a team that believes in making the world a better place.
● A company that lives by its values. The Curve Values are:
- Improve myself, each other & our partners
- Solve problems that improve people’s lives
- Everyone leads
- Become comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Only create products that people love
● An amazingly genuine, engaging and friendly culture.
● Flexible working hours and location, mix of office and work from home
● Working in an international team
● A focus on your growth and development
● Glass Door Rating of 5