Work for a company with a great purpose, great culture, and an attractive salary!
Are you looking to build products that can change the world and help us reach our target of
improving 1 billion lives?
Role Function: Mobile Developer (Android) - Open Position: 1
Experience: 4 + years
Job Location: Mumbai
Time: 10 am to 7 pm ( candidate and company is flexible )
Reports to: Head of Engineering (Australian Based)
- To maintain the code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong understanding of Android Activity life cycle, Services, Broadcast, Content Provider.
- Develop, test and rollout optimised UIs for different versions/device
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable android code (java/kotlin)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify the bugs, correct bottlenecks, and fix bugs
- To ensure that projects are delivered efficiently using the best fit-for-purpose technology with
sufficient quality standards.
- To inform technical decision-making at Curve.
● 4+ years experience in Mobile development (Android)
● Android Play store experience
● Good working understanding and experience with mobile app development best
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development
● Knowledge of Test Driven Development (Unit Testing)
● Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development (UI Testing)
● Experience using unit testing frameworks
● Experience using E2E test frameworks and runners
● Continuous Integration (e.g. BitWise, CircleCI, Travis)
● Strongly aligned values with Curve values (below)
● Good Communicator
● Not afraid of solving problems using multiple development stacks
● Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude
● Strong problem solving skills, using root cause analysis to find issues and identifying
● Should be able to research and understand undocumented application codebases
● A love of learning
● Team player
● High level of Emotional Intelligence
● Android experience and/or desire to learn these JS frameworks
● Good working understanding and experience with CSS and popular CSS preprocessors
(SASS / LESS)
● Working with remote teams
Curve is an award-winning global digital health company that creates products that directly
● Company Purpose: To positively impact 1 billion lives by solving challenging health
● Curve Values
- Improve myself, each other & our partners
- Solve problemsthat improve people’slives
- Everyone leads
- Become comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Only create productsthat people love
● An amazingly genuine, engaging and friendly culture.
● Flexible working hours.
● Glass Door Rating of 5