**Do you want to help us improve the lives of 1 billion people with digital health?
Do you want to build products that help society deal with COVID-19?
...Join Us from anywhere in the world.**
Job Title: Plugin developer Android for Ionic
Curve Tomorrow (Curve) is a software company that focuses on digital health software.
Curve works together with healthcare organizations, researchers and doctors to develop
digital healthcare products that positively impact people all over the globe. The
company has ~ 40 employees and has offices in Australia, India, Pakistan and the
Netherlands. Curve has a mission to positively impact the lives of 1 billion people.
Curve also has a spin-off product called WeGuide, a patient engagement platform,
which is used by researchers and clinicians to guide patients through treatment and
clinical trials and collect relevant data along the way. Patients receive support during
their care process through various interactions (education, questionnaires, reminders)
and clinicians and researchers are able to collect high-quality patient-reported data.
WeGuide is used by researchers and clinicians all over the world
Your areas of responsibility will include:
● Responsible for the development and maintenance of our core Cordova Android
plugins, which are being used by our ionic app. Plugins include
- Photo / video
- Offline storage
- Bluetooth integration
- Local notifications
- SDK integrations with sensors and wearable devices
● Responsible for integrating Cordova Android plugins into our Ionic codebase by
● Participate in design and technical implementation planning for new Android
plugins for Ionic/Cordova based on product requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
(React, Angular, Vue) is a must.
● Experience working in Native Android (Java).
● Ability to learn & work independently with minimal oversight.
● Expertise on end end mobile app compiling & deployments.
Role Location : Fully remote
Budget : 20 - 40 USD per hour.