**Do you want to help us improve the lives of 1 billion people with digital health? **
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Curve Tomorrow (Curve) is an award-winning software company that focuses on digital health
software. Curve works together with healthcare organizations, researchers, and doctors to develop
digital healthcare products. The company has ~ 40 employees and has offices in Australia, India,
Pakistan and the Netherlands. We are also a certified B Corp!
A number of Curve products that are currently in the market:
● Booking system by which deaf and hard of hearing people can book a translator for their
appointments. Currently used nationwide in Australia, 25,000 bookings per year.
● A smartphone application called Headcheck
which parents can accompany their child at home after they have had a concussion.
Deployed nationwide in amateur sports leagues.
● A spin-off product called WeGuide - https://www.weguide.com.au/. WeGuide is an
application that allows healthcare professionals and researchers to better guide patients
during their treatment. Patients receive support during their care process through various
interactions (education, questionnaires, reminders).
This will be a flexible, all-rounder role to help us fill gaps on our growth path. Some of the initial
features of this role will include;
● To ensure that projects are delivered efficiently using the best fit-for-purpose technology
with sufficient quality standards. To inform technical decision-making at Curve.
● Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
● Technically hands-on and excellent in Design, Coding, and Testing
● Architecture Design and Tech kickoff of projects
● Deliver projects to the Curve Way quality standards for development
● Provide technical support and consultation for RoR on application and infrastructure
questions Serve as a mentor to less experienced Developers
● Improve product development efficiency with new tools/frameworks
● Support and maintain existing products
● Integration of data storage solutions
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE:
Below are the skills and experience we require of candidates. If you have 80% - 90% still talk to us
- we are open to discuss.
● 10+ years experience in commercial development
● Must have experience building and deploying your own apps from scratch (this doesn't
need to be commercial - it can also be side/hobby projects)
● Love for problem-solving
● Possess an agile and continuous delivery mindset
● Experience/significant understanding of Rails tech stack
● Previous experience and/or a passion for start-ups
● Superior interpersonal, analytical abilities and debugging skills
● High level of accuracy and attention to detail
● Experience with systems architecture
● AngularJS or React experience desirable
● Mobile development experience or exposure desirable
● AWS infrastructure - cloud formation and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) experience desirable
● Heroku infrastructure platform experience desirable
WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO US?
● Strong personal alignment with Curve’s mission of making a positive impact on people’s
● High level of emotional intelligence
● Strong initiative
● Work ethic
● Positive attitude
● Love to Learn
Curve is an award-winning global digital health company that creates products that directly
● Company Purpose: To positively impact 1 billion lives by solving challenging health
● Curve Values
- Improve myself, each other & our partners
- Solve problems that improve people’s lives
- Everyone leads
- Become comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Only create products that people love
● An amazingly genuine, engaging, and friendly culture.
● Flexible working hours and working from home arrangements
● A culture of constant improvement and development. We want to see you succeed in and
out of work and help you get there through coaching, training, and both personal and
Are you looking to work on products that can change the world and help us reach our target of
improving 1 billion lives?
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our world-leading digital health team in our
Melbourne office. Contact us: email@example.com